1000 HOUR Mascara Dye Blue / Black [HR311]
Mascara Dye Blue / Black
Directions and Ingredients
- Make sure your lashes are completely clean by removing natural oils as well as make-up with a non-oily cleanser.
- Squeeze into the mixing cup about 2.5cm of cream.
- Add 10 drops of liquid and mix together well using the wand provided.
- Apply a film of Vaseline to the areas immediately above and below the lashes.
- Apply the mixture to the lashes using the wand as if you were applying normal mascara and leave on for ten minutes.
- Using a slightly dampened cotton bud remove most of the mixture with gentle strokes away from the eye.
- Close your eyes and now use slightly dampened cotton wool to remove the remainder.
- Slight stinging may occur which is a normal reaction.
- If it persists for more than one minute flush with an eye bath of cold tap water.
Warnings and Disclaimers
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals, and when used for eyelash & eyebrow tinting may cause injury to the eye.
- A preliminary patch test according to the accompanying directions should be made before use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN