[Buy 2 Free 1] Declare Hydro Balance Ocean's Best Advanced Marine Moisture Recharge Cream 50ml [DC153]
- A highly effective combination of sea minerals, trace elements, and algae and seaweed extracts boosts cell activity, countering the external signs of stress and fatigue.
- 24-hour moisturizing activity.
- Exquisite oils pamper your skin and imbue it with unbelievable smoothness.
- For a sensationally fresh and revitalized look.
**No shipping to Singapore**
With the invigorating power of the ocean for the beauty of demanding skin
- This wonderfully soft cream draws its special effects from the strength of the sea
- A highly effective combination of sea minerals, trace elements, and algae and seaweed extracts boosts cell activity, countering the external signs of stress and fatigue
- 24-hour moisturizing activity
- Exquisite oils pamper your skin and imbue it with unbelievable smoothness
- For a sensationally fresh and revitalized look
all skin types
Apply onto perfectly cleansed face and neck
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Jojoba oil
- Complex with Laminaria digitata (brown seaweed extract)
- Algae extracts (Chondrus Crispus, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract)
- Hyaluronic acid
- Spring Sea Water
Spring Sea Water from a natural ocean spring on the pink granite coast of Brittany. This special spring sea water is rich in trace elements and minerals. The moisture content of the skin is supported, and skin barriers improved. This sea water is extracted subterraneously from a natural reservoir, surrounded by granite rocks, after filtering through a thick layer of sand. The water is then desalinated by electrolysis, before being filtered and stabilized. Spring Sea Water contains trace elements (copper, manganese, silicates, zinc, selenium) and mineral salts (calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium).
Effects of Spring Sea Water:
- Stimulates synthesis in the epidermal lipids (sphingomyelin, cholesterol, type 3 ceramide, free fatty acids and triglyceride). In its turn, stimulating the epidermal lipids strengthens the skin’s barriers and improves moisture content in the skin
- Stimulates cell adhesion (keratinocytes, type IV collagen). The dermoepidermal junction consists, amongst other things, of basement membrane and various anchoring fibrils such as type IV collagen. Type IV collagen is closely linked with keratin, so is important for the connection and communication of keratinocytes with the dermis. As a result, the dermoepidermal junctions are improved, which in turn has a positive impact on the structure of the skin and moisture regulation in the skin
- Stimulates the synthesis of hemidesmosomes. As a result, the dermoepidermal junctions are improved, which in turn has a positive impact on the structure of the skin and moisture regulation between the dermis and the epidermis