Dessata Mini Detangling Brush - Sakura [DES25]
- The SAKURA or the Japanese cherry blossom is one of the greatest symbols of the Japanese culture
- The sakura blooms in the early Spring, decorating the parks like pink candy flosses
- The image of loads of these flower petals fallen symbolises the beauty of nature and the value of the fleeting given to life by existence
- The Mini design, 30% smaller*, is perfect to take it in your bag or backpack: your hair will always be perfect!
- *Compared to the Original design
Mini Detangling Brush - Sakura
Fashionable designs to detangle your hair
We care about style, but much more about your hair. That is the reason why we have designed a brush with which you can detangle your hair quickly and without any effort. Forget about pulling or breaking the hair every time you brush, that’s in the past! Its bristles, made of a special gel, bend themselves when there is a knot, thus avoiding breaking or pulling the hair. Since it has three different rows of these bristles, in different heights, they detangle your hair smoothly without you noticing. Furthermore, it takes care of your hair cuticle and leaves the hair shiny and soft.
Dessata Prints Sakura, fashionable and without pulls
If you love the Japanese culture, you’ll fall in love with this brush! Since the first time you use it you’ll notice the difference: its design is totally ergonomic, so that it adapts to your hand and your head perfectly, but also so that you can use it without any kind of problem whether you’re right or left-handed. Thanks to this design, you can control the strength you use when brushing better; without noticing you will push less. It will always work: with all kinds of hair (yes, even with the most unmanageable ones), dry, wet, under the water or to apply your hair products. It’s entirely made in Spain and with high quality materials. That’s why you can use Dessata Prints Original Sakura as much as you want, it doesn’t wear out nor it loses its qualities.