Hairgum Barber Shaving Soap 50g [HG21]
- Hairgum shaving soap prepares the skin before shaving.
- Beard hair becomes coarse, the skin is tough.
- Aloe vera combined with menthol covers skin with a refreshing veil
Hairgum shaving soap prepares the skin before shaving. Beard hair becomes coarse, the skin is tough.
Thanks to its formula enriched with vegetable essential oils, selected for their moisturizing and soothing properties, the soap becomes a fine foam for a gentle and comfortable shave. Aloe vera combined with menthol covers skin with a refreshing veil
Fragrance : Mint / Rosemary
Box : 1.76 Oz
Made in France
How To Use:
- Soak the shaving brush in water and swirl it vigorously over the surface of the soap, until getting a soft foam.
- Apply on to the shaver's face to be lathered.
- After using the soap, it is best to rinse the box with water to remove the foam.
- Then, return the pot to the soap drips & dry , and replace the cap .
Shea Oil: it calms rednesses immediately and soothes irritated skin. It speeds up healing in irritated or cracked skin and the skin feels silky soft.
Menthol: Refreshing with an icy effect. It stimulates skin cell surface receptors, creating a cool feeling. Thanks to antipruritic agents, it soothes sensitive skin and reduces redness.
Peppermint: Soothing and antibacterial virtues. Besides its refreshing properties, it protects skin deeply with an anaesthetic, analgesic and antipruritic effect.
Aloe Vera: Known for its moisturizing properties, Aloe Vera gel makes up for water loss. It fights inflammation, soothes irritated skin and works to prevent skin irritation. This healing substance accelerates skin repair by stimulating cell renewal.
Glycerin: As a powerful humectant and moisturizer, it pulls water in skin increases its water content and helps keep it soft and smooth