OPI Nail Lacquer - Worth A Pretty Penne [OPNLV27]
Nail Lacquer - Worth A Pretty Penne
Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- See a penny, pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck in this pretty shimmer!
This soft metallic copper nail polish shade is perfect for pasta dinners and more.
- Made in the USA.
Available in 200+ including OPI's most iconic shades.
Up to 7 days of wear.
How To Use
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat , pulling it over the tips of the nails.
5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.