[CLEARANCE] OPI Scotland IS - Things I've Seen In Aber-Green [OPISLU15]
Things I’ve Seen in Aber-green
Your nails tell all with this edgy green Long Lasting Nail Polish from OPI that’s meant to be seen.
From kilts to bagpipes, unicorns and the legendary Loch Ness monster, #OPIScotland is here with 12 new fall nail polish shades
- Infinite Shine is a 3-step system that provides up to 11 days of wear and gel-like shine.
- This Aberdeen green will give you Scotland dreams.
- Add a little bit of the outdoors to your look this fall.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in 150+ including OPI’s most iconic shades.
- Up to 11 days of gel-like wear and shine.
- Professional, 3-step system. Easy application and removal. No light curing needed.
- For best results, use with Infinite Shine Primer and Gloss top coat.
How to Use:
Step 1. After properly manicuring the nails, cleanse thoroughly with an OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99 Nail Cleansing Solution.
Step 2. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine Primer and apply one coat to each nail.
Step 3. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine shade of choice and apply two thin coats to each nail. Work on both hands at the same time to ensure proper drying vs. completing steps 1 through 4 on one hand at a time.
Step 4. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine Gloss and apply one coat to each nail.