Promenade à Versailles Pour Elle
A new and charming fragrance which features the same basic components as those prescribed by Queen Marie-Antoinette to her perfumer, Jean-Louis Fargeon, when they met in the gardens of “Le Petit Trianon” some time in the second half of the 18th century, well before the French Revolution.
Promenade à Versailles Pour Elle is an intoxicating, seductive bouquet, which is as romantic as its bottle. The top notes are clear and fresh, wild cherries, sweet pineapple, and tangerine. The heart features an extraordinary gourmand and sweet whiff of grilled corn seeds, surrounded by violets, wild roses, and a so seductive pink jasmine. The base is created of fresh patchouli leaves and crystalline musk and amber combination.
Promenade à Versailles Pour Elle is at the same time young and romantic, as Marie Antoinette used to be. She possesses good taste and style, she looks smart, but youth is youth, and this young lady although a Queen, looks pretty whether she is wearing a royal gown or just a simple linen dress.
Château de Versailles
The Palace of Versailles, is a royal château in Versailles in the Île-de-France region of France. It is also known as the Château de Versailles.
When the château was built, Versailles was a country village; today, however, it is a wealthy suburb of Paris, some 20 kilometres (12 miles) southwest of the French capital. The court of Versailles was the centre of political power in France from 1682, when Louis XIV moved from Paris, until the royal family was forced to return to the capital in October 1789 after the beginning of the French Revolution. Versailles is therefore famous not only as a building, but as a symbol of the system of absolute monarchy of the Ancien Régime.
Begun by Louis XIII in 1623, the château began as a hunting lodge in brick and stone. It was enlarged into a royal palace by Louis XIV. The first phase of the expansion (c. 1661–1678) was designed and supervised by the architect Louis Le Vau. It culminatedin the addition of threenewwings of stone (theenveloppe), whichsurrounded LouisXIII'soriginal building on thenorth,south,andwest (the gardenside).AfterLeVau's deathin1670, the workwastakenoverand completedbyhisassistant,François d'Orbay.CharlesLeBrundesignedand supervised theelaborateinteriordecoration,andAndréLeNôtrelandscaped theextensive GardensofVersailles.Le BrunandLe Nôtre collaborated on the numerousfountains, and Le Brun supervised the design and installation of countless statues
The hall of Mirrors